Core Hiring Solutions
When filling hospitality management positions, how do you know the most effective way to search? Consider the critical nature of the position, how quickly it must be filled and how difficult it may be to find and attract suitable candidates. Then choose the option most likely to produce the desired results.
At MS Hospitality, we offer a range of search solutions that can be easily customized to your requirements. Each of these options will provide you with different benefits depending on your hiring needs, timeline and budget.
The advantages of a Retained/Exclusive Search with MS Hospitality are significant. These searches take precedence over assignments due to the mutual commitments that are involved in the search process. Our team prioritizes our retained searches and assigns a dedicated team of sourcing professionals to the project.
Prior to beginning your retained search, we will establish a specific search timeline with target dates for deliverables. Initiating a retained search allows potential candidates to see how serious the hiring company is about filling the position, therefore giving credibility and legitimacy when discussing this position with potential applicants.
Exclusive/Engaged Searches are ideal when an urgent situation presents itself, or for a sensitive case in which confidentiality is paramount. We serve as your company’s directed recruiting resource and the successful completion of your search is guaranteed!
MS’s Contained/Non-Exclusive Search is ideal for those companies who wish to utilize other recruiting resources, in addition to ours.
Contained Searches take precedence over other assignments due to the mutual commitments that are involved in the search process. Our team prioritizes these searches, and assigns a dedicated team of sourcing professionals to the project. Much like a Retained Search, Contained Searches are ideal when an urgent situation presents itself or for a sensitive case in which confidentiality is paramount.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
MS Hospitality will function as your company’s internal recruitment department and can manage your entire recruiting and hiring process.
- Improve a company’s time to hire
- Reduce cost per hire
- Increase the quantity and quality of the candidate pool
- Provide verifiable metrics
- Reduce expense
- Improve EEOC compliance
We offer a variety of services and can either handle your company’s entire recruiting function or simply act as a backup for those occasional unexpected or tough-to-fill hiring needs. Either way, MS Hospitality will provide you with the most cost-effective recruiting solution with the fastest response times in the industry.
Learn more about how our Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solution can bring you freedom.
Advanced Hiring Expertise
As a result of the current competitive hospitality employment market and low unemployment rates, more candidates than ever before are receiving multiple offers, accepting counter-offers and demanding higher salaries.
Is your company strategically positioned to succeed in today’s highly competitive hiring environment?
Their ability to hire and retain the best talent this industry has to offer. Having partnered with the top hospitality companies across the country in their talent acquisition efforts, our firm has gained tremendous insight and knowledge of how companies successfully hire and retain their employees.
Hiring Process Review
Most growing companies continue to struggle with the right balance and process for hiring top talent. Through an analysis of your hiring process and methodology, the experts at MS Hospitality will provide strategic solutions that will enable you to hire faster, better, and help you reduce costly turnover.
- Are you losing great candidates due to a lengthy and/or antiquated hiring process?
- How can you streamline your process while maintaining the necessary checks and balances?
- Does your hiring team really know how to interview and ask the right (and legal) questions to potential candidates?
- When your interviews conclude, do you have a true understanding of how a potential employee will perform on the job?
- How can you be more innovative and creative in presenting offers so you stop losing great candidates to your competitors at minimal cost to your company?
Compensation Structure Analysis
(Base Pay, Bonus, Commissions, Incentives and Benefits)
A well-designed compensation philosophy supports the organization’s strategic plan and initiatives, business goals, competitive outlook, operating objectives, and compensation and total reward strategies.
- What benchmarks and resources are you using to determine if your wages are competitive in the current market so that you can attract and retain the best talent?
- Are you offering a bonus package that will drive performance metrics while adding real value to your employees’ overall compensation?
- Are you offering progressive benefits that make you an employer of choice to your current and future employees?
Remember that in order to remain competitive and continue to grow, most companies need to adjust their salary ranges periodically. Performing a compensation analysis ensures your organization’s pay decisions are in line with both external factors, such as current market trends, as well as internal needs, including your company goals.