A note from a recent Career Coaching Client…
“Dear Abhishek, I just want to let you know that I really appreciate everything you’ve been doing for me and I do realize you are going far beyond what I paid for. The consideration of taking yourself my case to coach me and all those suggestions you made me, definitely gave me much more confidence to continue with my search but now with another point of view. Thank you again and it doesn’t matter what happens between MS Hospitality and me, you already surpassed my expectations. Nehal.”
The recruiting professionals at MS Hospitality have the pleasure of speaking with hundreds of job seekers each and every week. Many individuals we speak with have solid experience and a strong skill set, yet struggle in securing their ideal position.
Through the placement of more than 800+ hospitality professionals over the past 5+ years, our team has gained extraordinary knowledge and learned the many factors that lead to a highly successful career search. Whether you simply need to revamp your resume or feel that a step-by-step, comprehensive search strategy is in order, we have the skills to make you successful. In an effort to assist in your career search, we have selected highly trained members of our professional team to guide you through a structured Career Coaching Program.
MS Hospitality’s Career Coaches can provide you with career advice in just 30 minutes through a highly concentrated one-on-one session designed to help you get your career moving in the right direction. We have found that most people simply need a boost or a minor course correction to get back on track. Sometimes all you need is a few ideas of what to do next.
Topics Can Include:
- Feedback/suggestions about your resume and how to create one that will be noticed
- Help in jump-starting your job search or career change
- Help in deciding if you should change companies or careers
- Advice on how to start a new job search
- Find out why your job search has stalled
- Advice on how to utilize headhunters and recruiters
- Recommendations on handling challenging interview questions
- Best ways to get hiring managers to read your resume
- Tips on negotiating a better compensation package
- Get objective direction to help put your career back on track
MS Career Coaches Will Provide:
- Totally objective feedback and suggestions
- Expertise in helping you manage your career
- Expertise in all phases of the application and interviewing process
- Insight on how HR/Recruiting departments work within companies
- Expertise with your career direction
- AND…Highly intuitive input!